The monocrystalline silicon solar panel material is a high-purity single crystal silicon rod with a purity requirement of up to 99.9999%. In order to reduce production costs, solar cells for ground applications use only single crystal silicon rods and cut them into a sheet thickness of 0.3 mm. The silicon wafer is processed into original silicon wafers by modeling, polishing, and cleaning procedures. The silicon wafers will be assembled to photovoltaic modules (solar panels) according to specifications, and then a certain output voltage and current will be formed by series or parallel connection, and finally sealed with a frame and a sealing material. Depending on the system design, the photovoltaic modules can be different solar cell matrices. At present, the photoelectric conversion rate of single crystal silicon solar cells is about 19%.
1. Efficient photoelectric conversion, stable performance
2. Unique etching process can increase the short circuit current of solar cells
3. Advanced PECVD technology provides uniform navy blue silicon nitride anti-reflection wire
4. The screen printing pattern is accurate and the smoothness of the electrode is improved, thus making the battery easier to solder and laser cut
5. High quality, strict production quality inspection and comprehensive inspection before packaging
6. Available in hundreds of standard designs and easy to use
7. High brightness and high hardness.
8. Strong coating adhesive
9. Anti-scratch, smoothness
10.High luminousness，high stability，low reflectivity，waterproof and high safety
11.Hightransparent AR coating ultra clear low ironglass
Highly sturdy and resistant to UV rays.
The connector features an internal rotary touch and an insertion reed.
The male and female points automatically lock the device to make the connection easier and more reliable.
Popular characters are suitable for most field installations.
It can accommodate PV cables with different insulation diameters.
The maximum operating current changes when fixed with different types of diodes.